[Vision2020] More Stuff

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Sep 8 06:02:01 PDT 2006

Although I believe that Wal-Mart would make an excellent location for New
Saint Andrews College, it is doubtful that Wal-Mart will consider selling.

My suggestion to the "powers that be" at Anselm House would be to consider
purchasing the old Tidyman's building.

Thoughts?

Tom Hansen

Vandalville, Idaho

 "Everyone has problems, some are just better at hiding them."

- Unknown

  _____