[Vision2020] Wal-Mart impact studies

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Thu Sep 7 10:21:26 PDT 2006

Jeff,

NoSuperWalMart has asked for a copy of Peterson's
full report so your questions could be looked at
by someone other than the author. To date, the
full report (not just the exec summary which does
not include the data necessary for meaningful
analysis) has not been made available. Do you
have one and would you make it available so this
"debate" over methodology/conclusions can be
brought to a close?

On another topic, what is your opinion of Prop 2?

Mark Solomon