[Vision2020] Remember POWs and MIAs

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Sep 5 13:33:28 PDT 2006

Tom

Thanks for posting. Rodrick Meyer from Lewiston was in my class an an undergratuate. He became an officer through the ROTC program. The last I heard of him he was A POW in Veitnam, just prior to the large release of prisoners after the war. He was not one of those released. I applaud those that continue the search for POW/MIA.

Roger