[Vision2020] Costco Preferred Over Wal-Mart

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 21:23:41 PDT 2006

If Cost Co is preferred over Wal_Mart, how come Wal-Mart is a bigger chain with more stores, sales, employees, and shoppers?

  Best,

  _DJA

"g. crabtree" <jampot at adelphia.net> wrote:  Thank you. It looks as though we're going to be treated to a beautiful Labor
Day break. I hope you'll be enjoying it as much as I know I will.

Happy Trails,
Gary