[Vision2020] eating in Ellensburg?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Sep 1 07:21:16 PDT 2006

The Valley Cafe, downtown, is one of the best places in Eastern Washington.
You should have no problem finding something there.  It makes travel to
Ellensburg a real delight.

keely

From: Pennsylvania Place <penn_place_boise at yahoo.com>
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] eating in Ellensburg?
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 14:44:34 -0700 (PDT)

Anyone know of a good place to eat in Ellensburg? When I was still a
meat-eater I liked the Palace Cafe 'cause it reminded me of home, but I was
wondering if anyone knew of a nice place in the downtown area to get a nice
salad or pasta or something?

   thanks
   Penny

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small
Business.

  List services made available by First Step Internet,
           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com