[Vision2020] Why?

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Oct 31 16:00:08 PST 2006

Pat,

Perhaps the following form will help you answer Sunil.

A.    Reasons for waging war in Iraq:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

B.    Anticipated rewards from waging war in Iraq:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

C.    Risks/Exposure/Probability of success in waging war in Iraq.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

So now Pat.  It is up to you.  If you are unable to fill in the simple form
above, then we must conclude...

W.