[Vision2020] Attn Vandal fans

Kai Eiselein, editor editor at lataheagle.com
Tue Oct 31 13:34:10 PST 2006

According to many of the folks I was with, the Vandal team wasn't the same
one they saw play BSU. Hawaii is a great team, no doubt, but UI flat out did
not show up. If you are going to play a great team, you'd better bring your
"A" game and the Vandals didn't. I don't doubt the Vandals have improved,
but they didn't show it Saturday. Of the people I spoke to, none expected
the Vandals to be beaten as badly as they were.
But hey, the scuba diving and surfing were great! (Minus the one wave that
collapsed on me, slammed me into the board and into the sand
underwater......owwwwwwwwww)