[Vision2020] COPYRIGHT

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Tue Oct 31 11:44:49 PST 2006

Have at it, lemeno heirdog, as long as you nominate your own intolerant
self.  Perhaps you've already forgotten your shrillness directed towards me
awhile back when I reposted a political humor piece?  My sympathy for your
early senility.  Part of my response to you back then was:

"For Pete's sake, anyone could have made the same point about the political
humor Tim Lohrman (or any number of us have) passed along, but regardless of
our political orientations, those of us with a even a modicum of any sense
of V2020 *community* would have found such shrill whining churlish and
childish and sour grape-ish from someone who's so bitter and angry as to be
completely devoid of a *healthy* sense of humor."

And, of course, you're at it again:  just last evening Pat Kraut posted
something *clearly* not her own, yet where were your howls then?  Funny
that, lemeno.

Oh, wait . . . in your mind, copyright only matters if you can use it attack
someone with whom you disagree.  Now, which one of us does that make
intolerant, Farris?

Oh . . . and double-wait!  Let's not forget that your buddies seem to have a
penchant for not following copyright  :-)  Funny that again.

Indeed, it is precisely because your buddies are so totally devoid of
creative thinking that they've got to steal others' thoughts from the Viz
and take them out of context for use in  other forums that several of us
decided to register our objection with copyright notices.

Oh, wait yet again -- I guess I'm just continuing to "confuse" you with
facts.

Feel free to nominate yourself, Farris -- you are ***far*** more deserving
of such an award than am I  :-)

Swoosh  :-)))

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****