[Vision2020] COPYRIGHT

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Tue Oct 31 10:38:49 PST 2006

Hi Saundra,

You wrote:
"What are you talking about . . . what book?  Do you know
***anything*** about Parkinson's???  Do you know what the medications
can cause??? Unfortunately, I have all too much experience with
Parkinson's and I'm frankly shocked at your post.  Just keep feeding
the the absolutely unfounded rumor mill all in the name of your GOP,
Pat -- it tells us a *lot* more about you than it does about Michael J.
Fox.
Saundra Lund Moscow, ID
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to
do nothing.
- Edmund Burke
***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra
Lund. Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision
2020 forum without the express written permission of the author.*****"

I just wanted to send this to the Intolerista Shrill High Command web
site and wanted to get  your permission so that I don't violate any
copyright laws.

May I send this post as a first nomination to the Shrill Awards hosted
by the "Intolerista Shrill High Command" web folks?

Please let me know for the dead line of the Shrill Awards is closing
fast.

Thanks, Doug!