[Vision2020] Attn Vandal fans

Kai Eiselein, editor editor at lataheagle.com
Tue Oct 31 10:38:53 PST 2006

I'll admit it, I went to the Vandal "game" vs Hawaii. It is only the second
time I've seen them "play" in 15 years. (They lost the last time, too.)
They played miserably, there was no communication between players. The QBs
couldn't throw accurately, the recievers couldn't grab catchable balls, or
looked for the ball too late. Mistakes followed by screw-ups followed by
goofs.....BUT the hot cinnamon glazed macadamia nuts at Aloha Stadium were
to die for!
And, hey, if your going to lose, it may as well be in paradise!
I think I'll stick with high school ball, they play better.
(Notes from Section T, Row 4, Seat 3)