[Vision2020] leadership potential?

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Mon Oct 30 05:51:25 PST 2006

 From Betsy Russell's blog:  http://www.spokesmanreview.com/blogs/boise/

Mark
******
Regardless of claims otherwise, he still has no position

GOP congressional candidate Bill Sali put out a press release tonight
declaring that he still hasn't taken a position on Proposition 2, the
regulatory takings initiative - though he vowed earlier during a
televised debate that he'd post his position on his Web site by the
end of this week. Here's the opening paragraph of Sali's press
release:

     Republican Bill Sali said today that he is continuing his review
of Proposition 2 on the November ballot. During the Idaho Public
Television debate, Sali said he anticipated his decision by October
28. Today, he stated very emphatically, "No matter what anyone else
claims, I have not finalized my position on Proposition 2 yet."

By way of explanation, Sali, a lawyer, said the measure is "extremely
complicated." The election is a week from Tuesday.