[Vision2020] The Secret Letter From Iraq

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Sun Oct 29 14:47:15 PST 2006

The conversations I have had with soldiers, gov agents, ngo workers, etc all
give me a much different picture of war in anyplace than I ever get from the
newspapers. So, the truth is that I am no longer a buyer of news papers. I
get my news from other sources...I must not be the only one because
newspapers are failing everywhere...even the NYT. They are missing the real
news and we all know the truth.