[Vision2020] Don't forget to set your clocks back.....Rememeber when....?

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Sat Oct 28 21:33:58 PDT 2006

J. and Joan,

Didn't do it, wouldn't do it, ain'ta me....enough said. And that's J
Ford to y'all, to my mama, to my friends, to my everyone else, ok?
Nobody got "caught" doing anything, you tired little....oh, just go
away. At most, an accusation was made.  That's it! Geez, even when
things are clear for you, you can't see them. Geez, people - get a
frigg'in grip will ya!!!   This is such a STUPID thing to be bringing
up much less taking time on. You know what I don't get?  In that very
same blog, mr wilson mentions that Logos was egged that same
night...did he report that "incident" to the cops?   NO! he did not. A
person SUPPOSEDLY goes on his property to take pics of his land/home he
reports - but his school getting egged gets no notice to the cops at
all. Both "incidents" were "witnessed" by his family members and ONLY
his family members. Anyone else find that just a bit too coincidental
as well as convenient? Can we move on now to other things? Keep talking
your little creep...keep talking. I love it when people dig their own
graves with their own shovels.

Sheesh.
J  :]

J. Ford has never been positively identified on Vision 2020 as Jackie
Woolf.  J. Ford has been accused of being Jackie Woolf, always by
members of Christ Church like Doug Farris who ask the same tired and
silly question, "Why are you so bitter?"  One might ask Mr. Farris the
same question or, better yet, why he cares?  Anyhow, I am acquainted
with Jackie Woolf.  I'll email her and ask if she was ever "caught" on
the Wilson property taking photos.  I'll also ask her if she was ever
there taking photos without being caught.  Sounds like pure (and
paranoid) fantasy to me.
In light of this news, I offer my apologies to the Wilson family. It
looks like someone was either on Doug Wilson's property taking photos,
or someone was taking photos of the Wilson property from just outside
its edges. Either way, if it happened to me, I would not like it. My
property is posted "No Trespassing," and I post it because I mean it. I
expect the signs to be honored and the rules to be obeyed, for
everybody and by everybody.

Joan Opyr

PS: Until or unless J. Ford identifies on this list as Jackie Woolf, I
will assume J. Ford is J. Ford.

Would this be pre or post posting.....?

lemeno, Doug!