[Vision2020] vote

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 09:31:44 PDT 2006

On 10/28/06, g. crabtree <jampot at adelphia.net> wrote:
> So, you'd be happier if Mr. Sali was a lock step Republican who never
> disagreed with his mates down in Boise? The fact of the matter is you
> wouldn't be happy with any Republican candidate and, I suspect, you would
> allow your displeasure with any Republican voter to be manifest in the same
> rudeness and disrespect you've just shown Ms. Kraut. Classy, Mr. Uk, real
> class. You're a credit to progressives everywhere.

Gary --

Living in Idaho, as I do, it might surprise you to learn that I am
somewhat familiar with the Republican party. While I wouldn't vote
for, for instance, Sheila Sorenson, I would likely be able to live
with her as our Congresswoman. I've always been impressed with Tom
Trail and Gary Schroeder. It's not that I consider the Republican
party to be the party of bankers, preachers, and werewolves -- it's
that Sali is a raving nutjob's raving nutjob. People whom I consider
to have fallen off the right side of the spectrum almost entirely
consider Sali to be too extreme. Hell, even *Vasquez* thinks he's
nuts.

-- ACS

That having been said, Sali is a raving nutjob amonst raving nutjobs,
considered too extreme even by politicians that I consider to have
fallen off the right side of the