[Vision2020] The sheep attack their own sheepdog......

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Oct 27 07:31:08 PDT 2006

I am relieved beyond all measure that you find me unattractive.

And I'll stand by my original comment, thanks.  The "pro-life" movement
would gain much credibility and moral authority if it demonstrated a
consistent approach to encouraging, preserving, and advocating for all life.
  I'm glad you hate abortion, considering it the taking of human life.  I
do, too.  On the other hand, the moral superiority of those who scream
"murderer!" at women facing a terribly  wrenching choice is galling,
especially when they're men who'll never have to go through it.

Have a lovely day,

keely