[Vision2020] A Religious Empire

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 26 18:36:15 PDT 2006

Paleo:

Main Entry: pale-
Variant(s): or paleo-
Function: combining form
Etymology: Greek palai-, palaio- ancient, from palaios, from palai long ago;
probably akin to Greek tEle far off, Sanskrit carama last
1 : involving or dealing with ancient forms or conditions <paleobotany>
2 : early : primitive : archaic <Paleolithic>

Neo:

Main Entry: ne-
Variant(s): or neo-
Function: combining form
Etymology: Greek, from neos new -- more at NEW
1 a : new : recent <Neogene> b : new and different period or form of
<Neoplatonism> : in a new and different form or manner <Neoplatonic> c : New
World <Neotropical> d : new and abnormal <neoplasm>
2 : new chemical compound isomeric with or otherwise related to (such) a
compound <neostigmine>

So, Dougie-BOY is either "new"/"recent" or he is "early"/"primitive" - you
decide.  Either way, HE is the one hurting the reputation of Moscow by HIS
publications and speeches and affiliations.

That's like saying Moscow Daily News is hurting the reputation because they
report the news.  Doesn't work thata way.

Oh, and YES, Dougie-BOY does run NSA - just because Atwood is President does
not mean he "runs" it.  NSA, Logos, Christ Church, etc. were all Dougie's
babies - just like any owner, he puts people in place to take the day-to-day
heat but HE is the ultimate responsible party.  Nothing, I mean NOT A THING,
happens in those organizations without Dougie-BOY's ok or knowledge.

J  :]