[Vision2020] New home needed for a cat...

Melissa Hendrickson hend5953 at uidaho.edu
Thu Oct 26 18:12:13 PDT 2006

Hello all-

I have a cat in need of a new home.  She is very loving and loves to
snuggle, but she has a habit of not using the litter box.  My partner
and I live in an apartment and cannot afford to replace the carpets.
The vet says it is behavioral and thinks it may have to do with our
other cat guarding the litter box.

We are in search of a new home for her, where she would be the only
cat.  She is an indoor cat and has not spent any time outside.  She is
very healthy, up to date on all of her shots, and fixed.  We do not
want to take her to a shelter, but we can't keep her anymore. If you,
or some one you know, would like to adopt Orion and give her a loving
new home please let me know.  You can email me off list.

Thanks,

Mo