[Vision2020] Computer recycling?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 08:03:00 PDT 2006

Thanks for the info Saundra, Tom, and Barret.

  Best,

  _DJA

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:              v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}          st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                    http://www.moscowrecycling.com/contact.htm

    Or email Jerry Martin (UI Recycling) at recycling at uidaho.edu

    Tom Hansen
    Vandalville, Idaho

        "Life  should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving  safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in  sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly  used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"