[Vision2020] Theft and such

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Thu Oct 26 07:36:19 PDT 2006

BMW,

I think that you need to be aware that you have misused someone's name.
J. Ford is not, and never has been, Jackie Woolf.

Let me be quite clear J. Ford has never been, and is not now, Jackie
Woolf. The two of them are separate and distinct personalities.

Please do not make the same mistake that I made in calling one the
other. If you do, Jackie Woolf will contact you off line (using J.
Ford's email) and call you all sorts of nasty names and will ignore you
in public. (Her son will continue to be cordial and shake your hand.)

I hope this make things clear for you. Don't let it happen again!

Doug!