[Vision2020] New Jersey Court Recognizes Right to Same-Sex Unions

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 23:54:33 PDT 2006

If homosexual marriage becomes legal in the deep South, does that mean a guy can marry his brother?

  Best,

  _DJA

Chasuk <chasuk at gmail.com> wrote:  On 10/25/06, Pat Kraut
 wrote:

> Polygamists are already asking why not them...this is going to get
> completely out of control! Just where is the line??

I don't know, Pat...why not them??  Next, people will be demanding the
right to marry their dogs and cats... what comes after that??  People
will probably want to marry their guinea pigs!!!

--
"Intolerance betrays want of faith in one's cause." -- Mahatma Gandhi

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com