[Vision2020] Computer recycling?

Barrett Schroeder Barrett at hideandfur.com
Thu Oct 26 02:12:42 PDT 2006

Donovan,

Your timing is perfect because Moscow Recycling has just
started accepting computers:

	http://www.moscowrecycling.com/

They do charge 40 cents per pound, but it's definitely the
right thing to do with old computers. You may also be able to
find a store that offers free recycling (Office Depot did this
several years ago) or get recycling with the purchase of a
new computer.

I'm assuming because of the age and being "in several pieces"
that your old computer probably isn't suitable for donating to
anyone.

Pullman also offers computer recycling:

	http://www.pullmandisposal.com/ewaste.htm

Barrett