[Vision2020] Computer recycling?

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Thu Oct 26 02:15:12 PDT 2006

Hi Donovan,

You asked:
"Does anyone know where I can dump off an old 1999 computer that is in
several pieces? Can I dump it in the trash, or do I have to go through some
legal dumping or recycling thing?"

Starting sometime this month, Moscow Recycling is accepting computer
electronics for (only) $0.40 per pound:

"STARTING IN OCTOBER, MOSCOW RECYCLING WILL BE ACCEPTING COMPUTER
ELECTRONICS FOR RECYCLING!  A FEE OF 40 CENTS PER POUND WILL BE CHARGED TO
COVER THE COST OF ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY DECONSTRUCTION AND RECYCLING OF
YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT.

QUESTIONS? CALL 882-0590"
http://www.moscowrecycling.com/

I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for, but . . .

HTH,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****