[Vision2020] New Jersey Court Recognizes Right to Same-Sex Unions

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Oct 25 22:22:08 PDT 2006

Polygamists are already asking why not them...this is going to get
completely out of control! Just where is the line??

If we do discover a complete theory..of everything...we shall all,
philosophers, scientists and just ordinary people,
be able to take part in the discussion of why it is that we and the universe
exist if we find the answer to that,
it would be the ultimate triumph of human reason...for then we would know
the mind of God.
Stephen Hawking