[Vision2020] Thieves Hit The Area Hard

Jerry Weitz gweitz at moscow.com
Wed Oct 25 21:30:29 PDT 2006

The Alternative High School had taken its share of vandalism (all just
before school started in August.)  Flags were taken, a commercial concrete
sided garbage can was stolen.  Hoses have been stolen and newly planted
landscaping has been ripped off. One concrete sided garbage container was
burnt to the ground.  I wonder if someone/group is targeting our public
schools. I hope this is not the case.  Jerry