[Vision2020] theft and such

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 25 17:52:01 PDT 2006

Given that that church and the leadership does NOT support this community,
this is an obvious and expected response by one of the NSA
sportsboyzfromthekirkhood.  Too bad much of their reading is centered on
Latin and not enough is on the Bible.  Apparently, even though Jesus felt it
ok to eat with those of a "lesser" station than Himself (tax men, etc.)
Dougie-Boy and his bunch have to go so far as to create a GATED and CARDED
community smack in the middle of an established neighborhood and denounce
the protection and vigilance of others.

The fact that the public schools can prove crimes are happening to them and
that it goes beyond "egging the front doors" makes one wonder at the lack of
concern these guys show for the buildings being broken into and damaged.

Here I thought Dougie's claim to "get along with the community" was sincere!
  Guess I misunderstood.

J  :]

BTW, "every time" is not a single word - I am sure even in the Latin
version, it appears as two.