[Vision2020] North American Union

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Tue Oct 24 21:48:01 PDT 2006

I'm falling down laughing!!! This is great!!!
Debi R-S

Date sent:      	Tue, 24 Oct 2006 20:22:25 -0700
From:           	Chasuk <chasuk at gmail.com>
To:             	"Pat Kraut" <pkraut at moscow.com>
Copies to:      	vision2020 <vision2020 at moscow.com>
Subject:        	Re: [Vision2020] North American Union

Dick Schmidt writes:

> I travel North Carolina, Tennessee and Kentucky occasionally and
> listen to the radio in my travels. I recently heard of the "North
> American Union" being talked about on talk shows such as G. Gordon
> Liddy and others. This morning I ran across a news site that has
> information on what is going on. Bush and his gang have evidently
> been working with Canada and Mexico to put us in a "North American
> Union", similar to the European Union. Read more at
> http://www.worldnetdaily.com/  How many more secrets are out there?

Pat Kraut eloquently replies:

> This is not a secret...I knew about it but you might wait to hear
> more of the truth and not just the inflammatory stupidities!

I seldom (read: never) agree with Pat, but this time she is probably
accurate.

I do wonder, however, where the new, consolidated capital would be
located:  Ottawa, Mexico City, or D.C.?

It's time to deluge our congresspersons with demands that Boise become
the capital of the North American Union!

On a more serious note, does that mean that Usians would be called
Canmexusians?  Or Mexcanusians?  Or Uscanmexians?  I can already
imagine the civil war that will erupt over this important decision.

I, for one, welcome out new MexiCanuck overlords!

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com