[Vision2020] North American Union

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 20:22:25 PDT 2006

Dick Schmidt writes:

> I travel North Carolina, Tennessee and Kentucky occasionally and listen to
> the radio in my travels. I recently heard of the "North American Union"
> being talked about on talk shows such as G. Gordon Liddy and others. This
> morning I ran across a news site that has information on what is going on.
> Bush and his gang have evidently been working with Canada and Mexico to put
> us in a "North American Union", similar to the European Union. Read more at
> http://www.worldnetdaily.com/  How many more secrets are out there?

Pat Kraut eloquently replies:

> This is not a secret...I knew about it but you might wait to hear more of
> the truth and not just the inflammatory stupidities!

I seldom (read: never) agree with Pat, but this time she is probably accurate.

I do wonder, however, where the new, consolidated capital would be
located:  Ottawa, Mexico City, or D.C.?

It's time to deluge our congresspersons with demands that Boise become
the capital of the North American Union!

On a more serious note, does that mean that Usians would be called
Canmexusians?  Or Mexcanusians?  Or Uscanmexians?  I can already
imagine the civil war that will erupt over this important decision.

I, for one, welcome out new MexiCanuck overlords!