[Vision2020] North American Union

Dick Schmidt 44schmidt at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 24 05:43:15 PDT 2006

I travel North Carolina, Tennessee and Kentucky occasionally and listen to the radio in my travels. I recently heard of the "North American Union" being talked about on talk shows such as G. Gordon Liddy and others. This morning I ran across a news site that has information on what is going on. Bush and his gang have evidently been working with Canada and Mexico to put us in a "North American Union", similar to the European Union. Read more at http://www.worldnetdaily.com/  How many more secrets are out there?

Dick Schmidt