[Vision2020] Reasons why No on Prop 2

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 23 13:49:52 PDT 2006

That is a total turnaround from what she stated earlier at another meeting.
Granted, NOW she seems to be against it - seems funny that she would do that
AFTER people got on her about the first meeting where she said she was in
favor of it and even sited some "history" about it in regards to Oregon,
which at the time seemed off.

IF this is indeed her new stance - I will back off; but it was not when this
first came out.

J  :]