[Vision2020] Questions for Doug --

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Sun Oct 22 09:50:19 PDT 2006

Ah, Keely -- cut the hilarious dude Rob Sentz some slack.  Clearly he's got
some problems keeping up, which could be explained by the fact that he
doesn't really participate in the various dialogues but rather seems to
appear mostly to take potshots, make wisecracks that are about as clever as
his mistake below, and to obfuscate.

Note:  his mistake wouldn't have been so hilarious had it not been for the
'tude he brought along with the mistake.  Great example of Christ's
teachings, don't you think?

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****