[Vision2020] Marital Miscommunication (Humor)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Oct 22 06:02:23 PDT 2006

A man and his wife are driving on the highway when a state policeman
appeared in their mirror, obviously wanting them to pull over. The man pulls
over, the officer approaches the car and the following scene ensues:

State cop: "License and registration please."

Man: "I'm sorry officer, what seems to be the problem?"

State cop: "I clocked you on radar doing 75mph."

Man: "There must be some mistake, I was only going 65."

Wife: "Oh Harold, you were going at least 80!"

State cop: "I'm also citing you for having a tail light out."

Man: "But officer, I wasn't aware it was out."

Wife: "Oh Harold, you know it's been out for two months."

State Cop: "I'm also fining you for not wearing your seat belt."

Man: "But officer, I just took it off as you were approaching my car."

Wife: "Oh Harold, you know you never wear your seat belt."

Man: "Will you just shut your mouth, Betty?!"

State Cop: "Ma'am, does he always talk to you this way?

Wife: "Only when he's drunk..."

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Vandalville, Idaho