[Vision2020] Same Sex Marriage Debate pointless.

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 21 16:48:55 PDT 2006

Well, at the very least, jf38, you should use a spell check!  The word
"explain" has NO "e" on the end.

As far as YOUR marriage is concerned - sorry to hear it didn't work out for
ya...I'd say better luck next time, but seriously I feel sorry for any woman
that gets mixed up with you -  even though it means raising nine kids
herself, I think your present one is better off without you.

J  :]