[Vision2020] Same Sex Marriage Debate pointless.

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Sat Oct 21 11:57:21 PDT 2006

I'm repelled by everything Tony writes, even when I could, just
possibly, agree with him. I'm repelled because of his history of
repugnant personal, sexually suggestive comments to women he has never
met. On the other hand, iof he did that to women in person he would be
slapped sillier than he already is. Cyber sexual assault is much
easier. This alone would taint even his most cogent arguments (in the
event he actually makes any). I'm repelled by his unthinking soundbite
way of sprinkling his posts with jingoism. I'm repelled by his full
frontal vicious assaults on all and sundry without putting any of his
considerable brain to work. I know he has smarts, as he actually has
made some good arguments (rarely, but, to give the devil his credit,
he has!). He can even spell and use proper grammar, which sets him
apart from several other nasty posters.  It seems he can argue with
some people of the male persuasion, but faced with women who can
persuasively argue back, he resorts to wagging his penis at them. I
repeat, sad little man on a rant. And add that he must be really
threatened by those of the female persuaion to need to resort to this
tactic.... Debi R-S