[Vision2020] Same Sex Marriage Debate pointless.

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sat Oct 21 10:47:37 PDT 2006

Keely,

There was nothing "disgusting" or "belligerent" about my position as stated
regarding so called same sex marriage.  You seem a bit over-exorcised.  You
characterize my rhetoric as vicious and hateful, yet fail to elaborate at
all as to how and why.

Keely, if I may, you seem terribly intolerant of a view on this subject
which deviates from your own.

I do wish you better luck in coping.

Best,  -T