[Vision2020] [CORRECTED] Anti-gay Sign Goes Up in Post Falls

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 20 20:01:23 PDT 2006

A.  Duncan is NOT gay...he assaulted both boys and girls.  It is NOT the
gender of the child that mattered to him, by his own admission and act - it
was the fact that they were CHILDREN.

B.  Overwhelmingly, pedophiles are HETEROSEXUAL in 'orientation'.

C.  I, for one, REFUSE to acknowledge this sign-writer/poster as a true
Idahoan and certainly he is no Christian.

D.  So, every person that enters his store - he cards to see if they are
card-carrying gays or just plain heterosexual folk?  Betcha he'd be
surprised to know just how many of his "regular" customers are gay.

E.  When's the last time a group of gays attacked an establishment that has
a hetro owner?  Won't happen this time, either.  But I would hope a group,
made up of many different type of people, would picket that place until he
gets the message.

J  :]