[Vision2020] Same Sex Marriage Debate pointless.

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Oct 20 17:24:07 PDT 2006

RE:  Commenting on Tony's post -- Exercise in Futility, or A Worthwhile
Endeavor?

Me, I vote for speaking out.

See, the thing is, I find that if I don't comment on someone's disgustingly
belligerent words, I pretty soon start to comfort myself with the idea that
words don't matter.  But votes do, and actions do, and hate always does.
Plenty of people who are opposed to gay marriage because of their
understanding of Scripture manage to do so without vicious rhetoric like
Tony's, and those with no objection to gay marriage are undoubtedly repelled
by him.  I know I am.

keely