[Vision2020] Moscow Traffic Signals

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 19 17:20:12 PDT 2006

If you watched the Council Meeting on Monday (Ch 13) you may have seen that
this very question was asked of the City Staff and Council.

According to the City Engineer, the UI and IDT are working on the probelm.
They thought they had it worked out and discovered an glitch in the program
that is not allowing the lights to time correctly.  Les hoped to have it
worked out by the end of this week - guess he may have been off a wee bit.

J  :]