[Vision2020] Moscow-Pullman Highway going commercial

Bill London london at moscow.com
Thu Oct 19 11:58:46 PDT 2006

J-
I think the Knowledge Corridor meeting is a good beginning to a regional branding/planning effort.  Moscow should be involved since Pullman/WSU are way ahead in econ dev.  In other words, Moscow has the most to benefit from the Knowledge Corridor.

WSU has been much more successful than UI in branding and building a successful image in its state (and in attracting public and private $ as a result.  Pullman has benefited from Schweitzer.
BL