[Vision2020] My letters

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Wed Oct 18 20:31:10 PDT 2006

Ralph, you provoke thought once again.  I perhaps was unclear.  It was not
YOUR writing that I meant to characterize as slavishly dogmatic, but the
unquestioning posture of many "believers" who regard any skeptical analysis
as a threat to their entire belief system.   This tendency, it seems to me,
stifles intellectual growth - and I have gathered from your correspondence
over the years that you share my frustration in that regard.

We are all certainly blessed to be able to say what we like without being
subject to the whims of an editor.  Isn't the internet a great thing?

Have a good weekend,  -Tony