[Vision2020] honest questions!

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Tue Oct 17 08:35:47 PDT 2006

"I don't see the relevance to these questions to any issue that I have
raised.  What I see is smoke screening."

W.

Wayne, There is no relevance to any other discussions and I don't know
how to blow smoke up any orfice.

I just did not want to make any unfounded judgements or statements.

You seem to know all of my abilities and trades. I just wanted to know
yours. Would I know you in a crowd? It just helps me put some humanity
on the conversation. Send me a picture so I can recognize you at the
various meetings. Maybe Tom-Tom could post it on his web-site.

Again I am just curious.

lemeno, Doug!