[Vision2020] Irony

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 20:27:04 PDT 2006

If they time it right, she may be ready to pop when the movie comes
out.  Might be great for publicity.

Anyway, I thought she did a great job in Whale Rider, and the irony
doesn't really faze me.  I don't expect the actor who played Superman to
be able to bend steel bars and outrace speeding bullets any more than I
expect Keisha to live the life of a saint.

Not trying to start a flame war or anything, but the whole "virgin
birth" story makes me wonder if it's just a convenient excuse for a
mundane pregnancy changed for religious reasons.  It's too bad they
didn't have the ability to look at DNA back then.  I've always wondered
what Jesus' DNA looked like.  No biological father, and not a clone of
the mother.  What does divine DNA look like?

Paul