[Vision2020] Crimes Against Women: Why Aren't We Shocked?

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Mon Oct 16 16:04:07 PDT 2006

Doug,

Since you are obviously in the deepest circles of cult leadership,
policy/theology construction, and decision making, perhaps you can confirm
the rumor which is now locally and evangelically rampant:  Is the Cultmaster
going to change his name to Uriah James Wilson?  (See Book of Samuel)

Any light you can shed on this from the caverns of cult thought will, I am
sure be illuminating.

W.