[Vision2020] thanks to First Step

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Oct 16 12:32:58 PDT 2006

Visionaires,

I must have sounded fairly obtuse (more than usual, I suppose) in my post
yesterday, in which I outlined my voting intentions for election day after
noting that Vision had seemed a little inactive lately.

Well, duhhhh.  What I hadn't realized was that I was only getting a very few
posts, and they were ending up in my junk box, which I don't normally look
through.  Which means that yes, I really am so tech-illiterate that I did
not realize that I had a subscription/usage problem until just this morning.
  Fortunately, the great minds at First Step, which hosts Vision 2020,
stepped in to help me, no doubt as part of a quota system that allows them
to spend a fraction of their time working with the hopelessly un-technical.
Particular thanks to Bill Moore, who spent more time on fixing it for me
than he probably wanted to, but was professional and patient throughout.

And yes, Dale and Heirdoug, you can laugh about this with the boys.  Mrs.
Mix really is that dumb when it comes to computers.  Or does my mentioning
it take some of the fun out of it for you?

Anyway, my thanks again to First Step!

keely