[Vision2020] Death to Vermin!

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Mon Oct 16 07:34:12 PDT 2006

Some pompous old windbag is congratulating himself again.

You can always tell when some pseudo intellectual has lost the argument when
he ignores the unassailable points made by his opponent and repeatedly
references unnamed "studies" purporting to support a ridiculous premise.

Here is the link to my commentary on this topic I made at the tavern over a
six-pack last Saturday: http://@blowme.net/hangemhigh.htm

Live long and prosper,   -T