[Vision2020] Doug Farris's Bountyiful Love [Was Correction]

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sat Oct 14 14:45:09 PDT 2006

Doug Farris writes:

"Tar-Baby,

It's good to see that you got your lithium prescription is up to date and that you're back on your meds. I know it's hard when the cobra plan stops to get those things updated."

Wow, Doug!

I bet that Jesus just weeps with unbridled joy to hear you profess and to demonstrate your unequivocal, total love for Him by reading, understanding, and especially by living your life according to his Word*.  And all without making any insensitive racial slurs or references, too.

Thanks to you, your Christ Church leadership, and their wise, saintly followers for demonstrating the true meaning of Christ's Word*.  I am sure that there is a special place in the afterlife reserved for those like you that truly evince Christ's intentions shown by his Word* by their every love and kindness laden action in strict conformance to His Word*.

Greatly humbled and enlightened by your supreme piety and sterling adherence to your alleged God's exhortations,

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com

*Jesus Speaks:  Matthew 5:  38 - 48  (KJV)

38  Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:  39  But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.  40  And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also. 41And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.  42  Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

43  Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.  44  But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;  45  That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.  46  For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? 48  Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.