[Vision2020] Correction

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Sat Oct 14 12:09:05 PDT 2006

Andreas,

Great question.

When the Church is ruling lawfully, then the magistrate will be judging
Biblically and the non-believing members of society will be acting
Biblically. The three situations will be working together and the need
to ‘put to death heretics’ will have passed.

If this sounds too good to be true it’s not. This is what the Bible
describes as the Kingdom of Heaven on earth. Right now the Church has a
long way to go. It can’t even agree on wither or not the 10
commandments should be followed! I guess the 10 commandments will be
displayed in the public square when they are followed in the Church.

Lemeno, Doug!