[Vision2020] Addendum to Scimitar and Calvinism

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Sat Oct 14 09:50:25 PDT 2006

"Teach" Gier,

You still don't know the difference between things...

Steve Gregg, the "pastor" from Grangeville, is not a pastor. He is just
a simple Bible teacher who was going through some pretty hard times
with his family at the time of his debate with Pastor Wilson. It's good
to know that God, (the God you hate), is still working in Steve's life.
I'm sure we will here from Steve in the future. He has a brilliant mind
and will be producing material long after your document storage
privileges at the UoI end.

Maybe if that unitarian minister in NYC hadn't promptly lost the tape
you sent him and he had listened to it, he would have done better in
his debate with Doug Jones. Maybe if you had listened to it you could
have learned something as well. As the old saying goes... You can't
trick an old teach new dogs.

lemeno, Doug

Greetings:

As a Unitarian I appreciate very much The Scimitar's posts on our dear
martyr, the brilliant theologian and doctor Michael Servetus, who was
burned at the stake by Calvinists in Geneva.

On the question of Calvinism and theology, I would just like to call
your attention to a debate held between Doug Wilson and a Grangeville
pastor. The topic was "Is Calvinism Biblical?" and the good pastor from
Grangeville quoted passage after passage to demonstrate that the answer
was a firm "No."

I would gladly loan out my copy of the tape of the debate, but I sent
to Forrest Church, Unitarian minister in NYC, and he promptly lost it.
Canon Press should still have some copies for anyone interested in
these things.

Nick Gier