[Vision2020] Correction

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Sat Oct 14 09:32:04 PDT 2006

Tar-Baby,

It's good to see that you got your lithium prescription is up to date
and that you're back on your meds. I know it's hard when the cobra plan
stops to get those things updated.

As to Calvin putting Servetus to death, Calvin shouldn't have given in
to Servetus. It was what Servetus wanted, to be a martyr and to get
Calvin in trouble. Just like the other Michael wants today, to be the
poster child for his cause.

Well I let you get back to your google-ing I know you have so much to
do these days.

Doug!