[Vision2020] Duncan plea deal

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Sat Oct 14 06:33:57 PDT 2006

Pat,

Unfortunately, the fact is that you and I will pay more if he is (eventually) put to death. Yet another reason not to have the death penalty.

Reason #3: A long life in prison is far worse than a short death.

--
Joe Campbell

---- Pat Kraut <pkraut at moscow.com> wrote:

But why do I have to pay for him to continue to have life in any form?

If we do discover a complete theory..of everything...we shall all,
philosophers, scientists and just ordinary people,
be able to take part in the discussion of why it is that we and the universe
exist if we find the answer to that,
it would be the ultimate triumph of human reason...for then we would know
the mind of God.
Stephen Hawking