[Vision2020] Scandals

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Oct 13 17:41:10 PDT 2006

Who cannot possibly NO not in any way be wrong??

If we do discover a complete theory..of everything...we shall all,
philosophers, scientists and just ordinary people,
be able to take part in the discussion of why it is that we and the universe
exist if we find the answer to that,
it would be the ultimate triumph of human reason...for then we would know
the mind of God.
Stephen Hawking